Posts by tinko00
19 posts total, newest first.
BOOSTING YOUR OWN ACCOUNT [EXPLOIT/TUTORIAL/BOOSTING METHOD/SELLABLE]in Counter-Strike 2 Tutorials - same for me :DRe-enable CE Debugger/Bypassin Trove Hacks & Cheats - So what is this for? Address don't change?Fixed Trove Hack (credits to @darkm125)in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=cazzaants123;11137819]I think they patched it i just tried it with my address and its setting the damage to 573833376 and other random numbers but it only hits normal damage ;3[/QUOTE]
I am sure its just another Trove Hack ( ce script ) 11/11/2015in Trove Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=Zero62263;11137659]nah, I can't give you addr. I'm sorry for that but if you know how to put it in, finding this addr would be too easy ;)[/QUOTE]
exactly :D nice try cazza :DTrove Hack ( ce script ) 11/11/2015in Trove Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=InfiniteSynteX;11137520]I tried i even found sources on this site too and only found two videos on pointers aswell on youtube. But i just couldn't bring my self to do it due to my Calculus work i have im very busy
Showing the 5 most recent posts.