Posts by Lystic
498 posts total, newest first.
I am back | DB editing scriptin ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats - I recovered my account, without the help of mpgh staff. Hi guys.
Here's a database editing script bobo
_dbabomb = {
DB_ID = (call life_sql_id); //--- EDIT THIS WITH THE SERVERS DATABASE ID VARIABLE
BOfiniisaskid 2.0in ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats - hippo plz /toshortExile Money Spawning Scriptin ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Jme;10930166]https://i.gyazo.com/009fa63b31415183dfc3f2a3469e1b46.gif
ExileClientPlayerMoney = ExileClientPlayerMoney + 999999;
Credits to Movinggun for the variables. This code might not work depending on tSPOTREP #00045 inGameUISetEventHandler Fixedin ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=EnvyTheNoob;10733709]Via Editor "ScriptErrors"callExtension"ScriptErrors" this might still work but its for .dll but I havn't tested it.[/QUOTE]
That method was patched a few weeks ago I believeSQF injecting help.in ArmA 3 Help - Honestly you could just play on non-battleye servers and use cheatengine to execute your script. Other than that you'll nee to have a kernal-mode injector or find another battleye exploit.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.