Posts by -User2-
25 posts total, newest first.
How to Make Cross Hair in C++.. Come Fastin Sudden Attack Hacks - [QUOTE=Maroon5.;8247134]Dude you are Missing Stadfx.h =] . The file Directory .
For the newbies Here the Stadfx.h Code
#pragma once
#define WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN
#define WIN32_EXTRA_LEAN
#include <windows.h>
#include <timCODE MAP HACK CIBin Mission Against Terror Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=pc117;8260812]Hey!! Now I Wan To Give The CODE MAP HACK MAT CIB
Test :
Windows Xp 32bit = No Test/gasp
Windows Xp 64bit = Work/oya
Windows 7 32bit = Not Test/gasp
Windows 7 64bit = Work/oya
Screen Shot:
http://iCan I donate to Other Former Staff and Get Donator Tags ?in General - [QUOTE=Aborted;8185007]You must donate straight to MPGH from the account you want the tags and perks on.[/QUOTE]
Woah Dude Gratz on 7k . Even that i am late teheCan I donate to Other Former Staff and Get Donator Tags ?in General - I was wondering Can I donate to Other Former Staff and Get Donator Tags ?
A little help ?[SOH] CSS v1.6 by Zooomin CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - zooom[/MENTION] zooom
Showing the 5 most recent posts.