Posts by tbonne10
10 posts total, newest first.
[Release] Addressesin WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=Dave84311;86198][HIDE-REPLY]
I've been busy with IRL stuff and my businesses lately so I haven't had time to make hacks for public.
At an attempt to get newbs to learn how to make hacks and to post and supporTrance V4.1in WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=-Jadbolt-;76118][HIDE-REPLY]
You asked for it, so here it is. Super Jump, ya lil fags.
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/458/trancev41vp5.jpg
[/HIDE-REPLY]
*TRAINER Edited by Dave84311 - REPLY TO SEE
Trance V4.1in WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=-Jadbolt-;76118][HIDE-REPLY]
You asked for it, so here it is. Super Jump, ya lil fags.
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/458/trancev41vp5.jpg
[/HIDE-REPLY]
*TRAINER Edited by Dave84311 - REPLY TO SEE
[Release]Jadbolt's Trance V3in WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=-Jadbolt-;74189][hide-reply]Last version became detected, like expected. So, in this version I added a new cheat, scope! I also took out any weapon cheat, too many people refused to read my entire post. Have fun. Oengine [Undetected Cheat Engine]in WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=Naeron;72584]Here's a screen:
http://kreativlust.net/upload/uploaded/oengine.jpg
It is undetected by punkbuster. I hope you'll enjoy it!
The only missing feature is creating trainers, but the rest works.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.