Posts by Jaso555
5 posts total, newest first.
Selling lol account! With over 10000 PI and 900 RP! Really cheap!in League of Legends Marketplace - I'm selling a lol account with 10.000 PI and 900 RP it also has a skin: Warwick fierce!
I don't want much money for it, just leave how much you would pay and i will contact you!
Thanks!Selling GW1 account! For getting all the rewards from the museum!in Guild Wars 2 Hacks - I'm selling my gw1 account so that you can get awesome rewards in the hall of monuments by linking your gw2 account with it.
If you are interested, tell how much you would pay for it. If the price fits me I will contaDivision Boosting [EUW/EUNE]in League of Legends Marketplace - He just boosted me, and I can say he is really good. He knew how to carry lost games, and manage every situation.
Really happy with him!I am interested in elo boosting! Read for more info! Very simple job!in League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=chrishuman;8150362]i can do it for you. i did it with another user on these fourms and i won 7 out of the 9 games (1 was from a dc on our team) and i have many many vouches on the thread.
add me on skype if interI am interested in elo boosting! Read for more info! Very simple job!in League of Legends Marketplace - Hi everyone,
I am looking for someone who wants to boost my elo.
Brief description of what I want: I am unranked, so I want someone who can win 10 games in a row duo queueing with me.
I would like that the account yo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.