Posts by zekRom91
6 posts total, newest first.
Dungeon Defenders Hackin General Game Hacking - [QUOTE=dragnus;8941309]Thanks for the hard work
You planning on adding adding an item modder?
Also wanted to note, Mana can't seem to go over about 2b.
Is that an issue from the game?
Again, thanks for the work! :)[/QUDungeon Defenders XP/Mana hackin General Game Hacking - [QUOTE=rileyjstrickland;8641533]I actually have some of it updated, but I still need to finish the rest of the hack before I release it.[/QUOTE]
i am glad you are still alive lol - dont rush it. finish it whenever u caDungeon Defenders XP/Mana hackin General Game Hacking - [QUOTE=rileyjstrickland;8375528]I've been really busy lately, I'll try to get to it before the fourth.[/QUOTE]
which fourth? not july, not august...maybe september?Dungeon Defenders XP/Mana hackin General Game Hacking - [QUOTE=cptawsom;8535021]sorry for being a retard but do I click grab or save after I input the values.
when i click save there is some error and it asks me to continue or quit, what do i do?
so confused[/QUOTE]
it's notDungeon Defenders XP/Mana hackin General Game Hacking - [QUOTE=rileyjstrickland;8375528]I've been really busy lately, I'll try to get to it before the fourth.[/QUOTE]
well, you still have 3 weeks until the 4th. no need to hurry.
but i fear the next dundef update :/
Showing the 5 most recent posts.