Posts by magemaster1
4 posts total, newest first.
Changing Realm Portin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Hello people. I was wondering if there was any way to create a hack that could be used with AIO that changes what port realm uses? Oh, and I am also wondering if this can be done with realm relay.Strange client request.in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - I like to change the sprites in my clients, but it gets really tedious when I want to take one from the image maker. Lots of finding individual colors and then re-drawing them. So I am wondering if there would be any wayjakedogg100's 21.0.1 RotMG Sprite Edit (Nilly's Client)in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Zasx;9475184]MSPaint does not support transparent background. GIMP or Photoshop are your best picks.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for telling me the program to use :o. There were lots of white backgrounds because of paint. Butjakedogg100's 21.0.1 RotMG Sprite Edit (Nilly's Client)in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - It is great, however you don't have the egg bag or pink bag in it (so you can't see them in-game). I also think that it would be cool if every stat pot had their own unique sprite. Also, what program do you use to edit t
Showing the 4 most recent posts.