Posts by gapi2000
59 posts total, newest first.
Skyforgein Other MMORPG Hacks - [QUOTE=lastexilez;10898615]Anyone still using this to grind, may i join? im only 3k PR with necro. Zelda Exile. US[/QUOTE]
Good Job giving your ingame name for admins of the game to easier ban you and person boosting Enhancing nerfed?in Vindictus Discussions - I bought +9 when enchancing was possible. With 15 runes i got it to 13 :P i guess i don't have luck with enchancements in games.damn bearsin Vindictus Help - Maybe hes skipping the map to end boss. This White necklace drops from first bear not the one at the end.Having Danksole troublein Vindictus Help - I have no prob with 3.0. Still works fine. And it is not detected as few ppl say. Still if we get new version I am sure it will be even better than this one.im new herein Vindictus Help - [QUOTE=vondony;5785666]It's sad actually was looking forward testing a Vindictus hack for the first time.:([/QUOTE]
Just get private hacks. They are totally worth it.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.