Skyforge

Posts 1–15 of 298 · Page 1 of 20
Skyforge
The last thread got deleted because I violated a rule regarding the selling or buying of hacks

I created this one so we can discuss anything Skyforge exploits/hack related or so that we can get updates on current hacks in progress.

For those of you that don't know, @darkm125 is currently working on a new trainer and you can donate if you wish to support him.
Thats a great news ! Thanks for update !
can he give an ETA?
Quote Originally Posted by pandelica View Post
can he give an ETA?
I think release the test version this week

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzo993 View Post
The last thread got deleted because I violated a rule regarding the selling or buying of hacks

I created this one so we can discuss anything Skyforge exploits/hack related or so that we can get updates on current hacks in progress.

For those of you that don't know, @darkm125 is currently working on a new trainer and you can donate if you wish to support him.
thread deleted because ( Dear darkm125,

You have received an infraction at MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats.

Reason: Other - Explanation in report
-------
You are not allowed to send hacks via PM here on MPGH )
Quote Originally Posted by darkm125 View Post
I think release the test version this week



thread deleted because ( Dear darkm125,

You have received an infraction at MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats.

Reason: Other - Explanation in report
-------
You are not allowed to send hacks via PM here on MPGH )
its all good.
Sent another donation xD

Happy to do any testing you require. Thanks for your hard work.
Thanks to your donations I can put more effort in concepting this hack, It help me alot. Thanks again
can I test too?
just wait guys, trust the man.
oh no, new game patch is coming out
Quote Originally Posted by sedicga View Post
oh no, new game patch is coming out
Serious ? it 's been so long time i work on my hack

sincerely sorry for the delay everyone, i put too much time for completed my hack, but i wanted a perfect hack
It's only trad patch with some server stability fix.
Latest trad patch didn't hurt your work, so i wouldn't worry.

Hopefully it won't change much and hacks still work after maint.
It's just maintenance. Not really a patch. Shouldn't affect his hack.
Nice.
Any chance to have a NoAnim/GCD Hack ?
Posts 1–15 of 298 · Page 1 of 20

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?