Skyforge

Posts 16–30 of 298 · Page 2 of 20
Quote Originally Posted by ajg10033 View Post
Nice.
Any chance to have a NoAnim/GCD Hack ?
I think no, but wait and see

PS: after update all hack is outdated, and speedhack and teleport xyz is now server sided, i work for a new method.
I(m currently using Ringo hack, and everything still work (Noclip, Infinite dodging, JumpHack).
Look like his infinite dodging is based on your work, maybe you should contact him if latest patch broke your hack.
Quote Originally Posted by ovkhan View Post
I(m currently using Ringo hack, and everything still work (Noclip, Infinite dodging, JumpHack).
Look like his infinite dodging is based on your work, maybe you should contact him if latest patch broke your hack.
Ringo? o-o
Quote Originally Posted by ovkhan View Post
I(m currently using Ringo hack, and everything still work (Noclip, Infinite dodging, JumpHack).
Look like his infinite dodging is based on your work, maybe you should contact him if latest patch broke your hack.
ringo? even google doesn't know what it means :P

can you explain ?
Quote Originally Posted by ovkhan View Post
I(m currently using Ringo hack, and everything still work (Noclip, Infinite dodging, JumpHack).
Look like his infinite dodging is based on your work, maybe you should contact him if latest patch broke your hack.
c'est un hack gratuit ou payant ?

xXGeminiXx can you send me link website ( pm )
Quote Originally Posted by darkm125 View Post
I think no, but wait and see

PS: after update all hack is outdated, and speedhack and teleport xyz is now server sided, i work for a new method.
Oh, ok but i see somewhere you find a mana hack if so it would be amazing
Quote Originally Posted by ajg10033 View Post
Oh, ok but i see somewhere you find a mana hack if so it would be amazing
currently mana is 50% server sided and 50% client sided, and dodge skill is 70% client sided and 30% server sided
It's a different website, and a dll file. I doubt his work is based on dark's. It's incredibly easy to re-find the pointer for dashing/dodging. He's probably using an AOB or something, while dark was using static pointers which just need updated. The hacks that dark mentioned that are serverside are probably the only ones that will give him trouble. I doubt he's having issues getting dashing to work again.

Darkm125 - Again, happy to test anything you want, and let us know if you need anything else to assist.
Dark keep up the good work!
Keep up the good work mate!!
Big fan!
And thanks again!!
Quote Originally Posted by xXGeminiXx View Post
C'est gratuit.
hmmm... anyone have link for website ?
Gratuit, pas moyen de t'nvoyer de MP pour ma part ;p
It's in your inbox on the other site.
Yes it's my work, but ringo have quitted this game.
Posts 16–30 of 298 · Page 2 of 20

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us