So as I mentioned before I haven't done much hacking in the last decade or so. I used to use Ollydbg for what you guys seem to be using CE for now. But the other concepts seem to be basically the same, the difference being that I used to manually edit "everquest.exe" with ollydbg and save the exe and just run that, it seems like CE just injects the desired code into an active application via code fingerprints (fingerprinting is probably an outdated term).
I'll try to avoid breaking any rules regarding specific amounts but I'd be willing to donate an hourly rate to anyone familiar enough with this stuff to spin me up. I'm not interested in leeching, I want to develop my own hacks but I work a full time job and am a full time student so I don't have hours on end to research like I used to. I've got a couple degree's and prior knowledge so it's not like you will need to start from scratch, I just need to know how to track things down and correlate the IDA disassembley to CE.
I would PM Eluxion, darkm, or any of the other contributors here directly but not only do I not have enough posts to merit PM's, it's also bad etiquette in my opinion.
Note: I'm sure a mod would be inclined to move this to a "ask for help" thread instead of here but I am looking for Skyforge specific information, so I have something to relate my work to, not just basic tutorials on how to use software packages.
I'll try to avoid breaking any rules regarding specific amounts but I'd be willing to donate an hourly rate to anyone familiar enough with this stuff to spin me up. I'm not interested in leeching, I want to develop my own hacks but I work a full time job and am a full time student so I don't have hours on end to research like I used to. I've got a couple degree's and prior knowledge so it's not like you will need to start from scratch, I just need to know how to track things down and correlate the IDA disassembley to CE.
I would PM Eluxion, darkm, or any of the other contributors here directly but not only do I not have enough posts to merit PM's, it's also bad etiquette in my opinion.
Note: I'm sure a mod would be inclined to move this to a "ask for help" thread instead of here but I am looking for Skyforge specific information, so I have something to relate my work to, not just basic tutorials on how to use software packages.


