Skyforge
Havent played in a couple weeks, tried to use this CT, and it doesnt appear to work, i am guessing because it was posted a week ago, the pointers have changed? Anyone got the new CT? i am only using this to solo clear squad missions
EDIT: I should clarify, i dont get any errors when it loads, and i check the inf dash+Archer skill box, but I go into a squad mission and mana/dash count goes down like normal.
EDIT: I should clarify, i dont get any errors when it loads, and i check the inf dash+Archer skill box, but I go into a squad mission and mana/dash count goes down like normal.
I just found this site yesterday, and updated the pointers accordingly, unlimited dodge is broken atm. And I've been out of the scene to long to even begin to fix it. That being said, unlimited mana still works for burning arrow, but I am less than impressed by archer, I can clear faster with kinetic and no hacks.
Can anyone make me a region bot to advertise for my guild? I've been using AHK but it bugs out a lot for some reason... I need something like the gold spammer uses...
This is a good question, I use AHK to switch classes, 1 button is so much simpler and quicker than all that clicking. That being said, you have to hit an input on the keyboard before you can use AHK hotkeys a second time.
If someone could explain why or how to fix the input issue with AHK and skyforge it would be much appreciated.
If someone could explain why or how to fix the input issue with AHK and skyforge it would be much appreciated.
So I've done some research, it looks like there's some low level keyboard flags that get sent to the keyboard driver. The ones I found are flagged as "INJECTED", but can't find any reference to injected or keyboard (other than the standard layout) in the skyforge.exe. I dunno, I'm probably retarded and barely know what I'm doing but I usually stumble across an answer if I work at it long enough.
As a side note the holding down a keyboard button fix is amusing, it works, not great, but it lets a virtual keypress through every 2-3 seconds which should be enough for basic botting.
As a side note the holding down a keyboard button fix is amusing, it works, not great, but it lets a virtual keypress through every 2-3 seconds which should be enough for basic botting.
Anybody made unlimited dashes to work again? I'd be happy to pay for it :-)
Ok so holding a key isn't working anymore, and the memory offset that differentiates between keyboard and injected keyboard is being a bugger to find. Any help from the more senior people that do this would be appreciated.
I haven't actually hacked a game since Everquest days, I am assuming GetKeyState is involved in differentiating between physical key press and a virtual keypress. the function is imported from user32 but I can't seem to figure out how it is utilized or accessed in the executable itself.
New patch updates computes your coordinates using 4 different variables.
CmdSetExtendedPos
CmdSetLitePos
CmdSetSimplePos - absolute
CmdSetSimplePos - relative
The game prepares the movement packet to be sent to the server using this function -> Skyforge.exe+0x007D08B0.
If you block the movement packets from being sent to the server you will be able to dodge like the old times, the problem is when you unblock the movement packet transmission you will be pushed back to the last valid map position.
Temp Solution :
1. On Cheat Engine Add this address manually -> Skyforge.exe+007D08C4 ( TYPE BYTE | VIEW HEXADECIMAL )
2. Change 74 to EB to block the movement packets from being sent to the server.
P/S: You will get disconnection if u over use it, just use it once when u get stucked spamming rapid fire arrows.
CmdSetExtendedPos
CmdSetLitePos
CmdSetSimplePos - absolute
CmdSetSimplePos - relative
The game prepares the movement packet to be sent to the server using this function -> Skyforge.exe+0x007D08B0.
If you block the movement packets from being sent to the server you will be able to dodge like the old times, the problem is when you unblock the movement packet transmission you will be pushed back to the last valid map position.
Temp Solution :
1. On Cheat Engine Add this address manually -> Skyforge.exe+007D08C4 ( TYPE BYTE | VIEW HEXADECIMAL )
2. Change 74 to EB to block the movement packets from being sent to the server.
P/S: You will get disconnection if u over use it, just use it once when u get stucked spamming rapid fire arrows.
