Skyforge

Posts 256–270 of 298 · Page 18 of 20
Quote Originally Posted by ovkhan View Post
He is helping to learn, i did not know shit about CE few weeks ago, i'm now to the point i can make AOB script for Dash+Arrow.
He clearly wrote some useful things on how to achieve it, if i was able to do it, why you wouldn't?
Re-read Gemini post, view public youtube tutorial like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooMuen-9x3M and your set ... Hard? No ...

Also, Dash+Arrow is easy to do, Jump / NoClip is harder ... never found how to trigger detection to get adress ;p
I'll get you started since you're obviously learning. For most games (and it's the beginning in this one), there's some code that basically says says IsAgainstWall()?. And if true, it will stop any movement at a vector equal to the wall. In memory, all we care about usually is this true/false flag, and since we don't search for true/false in ASM, we just use 1/0. If we can toggle it, this will get you a fully functioning noclip in tons of games.

So... to get started, stand against the wall and search for 1. Then back off and search for 0. Rinse, wash, repeat, and eventually you'll find the IsAgainstWall check. You'll have to also find camera lock as well for SkyForge unfortunately due to some weird backend coding I'd like to see... but that's another story.
Quote Originally Posted by skyz777 View Post
where do i get that dll? i tried using it once... and when i hit num pad 2 and etc to activate it does nothing but there was a sound tho..


sorry think i mean jump and freeze
No sound then restart your client and make sure you click "ok" on that hack popup once game launched.

Once in game u can just test by pressing spacebar "jumphack" if it's working, If it doesn't just restart your client again.
Saw a witch spamming E (0 supports, 39 kills, 0 deaths) w/o doing finishing animations.
Anyone know if its possible to stop animations?! o-O
Quote Originally Posted by notyouraveragecheater View Post
Saw a witch spamming E (0 supports, 39 kills, 0 deaths) w/o doing finishing animations.
Anyone know if its possible to stop animations?! o-O
Just press E and dodge
new unlimited attk assemble table anyone?
Quote Originally Posted by skyz777 View Post
new unlimited attk assemble table anyone?
Sure man. Please limit use in PVP... I know that's asking a lot, but I'm not going to keep updating if I keep seeing it everywhere in public. Thanks!

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable CheatEngineTableVersion="18">
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>0</ID>
      <Description>"Dash+ArcherSkill"</Description>
      <LastState Activated="1"/>
      <Color>80000008</Color>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>//By xXGeminiXx
[ENABLE]
alloc(newmem,2048)
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)

newmem:
mov ecx, 0x000003E8

originalcode:
mov [eax+3C],ecx
mov ecx,[esi+0C]

exit:
jmp returnhere

//"Skyforge.exe"+9C2EE0:
"Skyforge.exe"+9C3B40:
jmp newmem
nop
returnhere:


[DISABLE]
dealloc(newmem)
"Skyforge.exe"+9C2EE0:
mov [eax+3C],ecx
mov ecx,[esi+0C]
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
  <UserdefinedSymbols/>
</CheatTable>
I've seen way too many retarded people using it in pvp.
Today, there was a archer 'Terminator One' used it in 10VS10.
He basically kills anyone in less than 3 seconds.
There are posts in reddit talking about hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by sedicga View Post
I've seen way too many retarded people using it in pvp.
Today, there was a archer 'Terminator One' used it in 10VS10.
He basically kills anyone in less than 3 seconds.
There are posts in reddit talking about hacks.
I've watched Terminator One play and he is legit, a good player. There are others that use it though.
maybe he wasn't using hack at that time, but i'm sure he used it. instant death and only rapid firearrow plus over hundreds underfire arrow can be seen on dps meter.

anyway, inf dodge has been taken to server side after this update, soon they will take the rest to server as well.
all thanks to those who use it in public, especially when there is a thing called battle history and every damage is visible to everyone.
about the witch I saw -no she was standing still, no dashes.
Thats the weird thing.

Thx Gemini
How does this work?

Quote Originally Posted by xXGeminiXx View Post
Sure man. Please limit use in PVP... I know that's asking a lot, but I'm not going to keep updating if I keep seeing it everywhere in public. Thanks!

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable CheatEngineTableVersion="18">
<CheatEntries>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>0</ID>
<Description>"Dash+ArcherSkill"</Description>
<LastState Activated="1"/>
<Color>80000008</Color>
<VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
<AssemblerScript>//By xXGeminiXx
[ENABLE]
alloc(newmem,2048)
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)

newmem:
mov ecx, 0x000003E8

originalcode:
mov [eax+3C],ecx
mov ecx,[esi+0C]

exit:
jmp returnhere

//"Skyforge.exe"+9C2EE0:
"Skyforge.exe"+9C3B40:
jmp newmem
nop
returnhere:


[DISABLE]
dealloc(newmem)
"Skyforge.exe"+9C2EE0:
mov [eax+3C],ecx
mov ecx,[esi+0C]
</AssemblerScript>
</CheatEntry>
</CheatEntries>
<UserdefinedSymbols/>
</CheatTable>
Quote Originally Posted by spencerd View Post
How does this work?
You just copy that into notepad, then save it as a .ct file and open it with CE. There's a box you tick after attaching. Same as any CT file.
stupid idiot kids stop using it in PVP. Why do you wanna ruin this for other people who just wanna farm dungeons fast.
I didn get it, open with CE, what is that? Thx
I find that gunner plasma sometimes works, sometimes doesnt. Anyone knows how this work?
Posts 256–270 of 298 · Page 18 of 20

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us