Posts by Reset*
12 posts total, newest first.
Suggest a game?in General Game Hacking - I mean, it is kind of a sin to not mention PUBG. It's like a massive ball of madness. Like, even with glitches, bugs, not optimised settings it is still being played by millions. Even if I wanted to I could not shit-talklatest illustrationin Art & Graphic Design - Now that I look at it, it definitely looks like a Wow character, but at first it reminded me of some sort of comic book hahaha.Recently got a Nintendo Switchin General Gaming - I'm not sure if it is considered a revival of necropost, but I would say that Switch is a very unique console. I have it myself and I really love it. Of course the original plan was to just play Legend Of Zelda BOTW and Which Games do you play right now?in General Gaming - Tales of Pirates (that's old xD and dead), PUBG, CSGO, RuneScape (don't judge me please :D)CS:GO Opinionsin General Gaming - For competitors such as myself, this game is really addicting. I was playing for quite some time. I have two accounts because once there was this glitch with Valve Authentication Security and I couldn't play it without g
Showing the 5 most recent posts.