Posts by MaximusDarrius
9 posts total, newest first.
WORKING menu hack August11 (after patch)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - hey man hows it goin listen thank you so much for the hacks but i just went all mornin downloaded all missing dll's and everytime ive been able to get to the game login screen then it frigin dc's me everytime but i stillNeed hacks Help! Running XP using FinJectin Combat Arms Help - [quote=MaximusDarrius;1406142]yeah I really wished they had continued with that I know coders hate doing it for XP OS's but still most of the relatively aware civilazation still believes in XP me though Im jsut<*just* daNeed hacks Help! Running XP using FinJectin Combat Arms Help - yeah I really wished they had continued with that I know coders hate doing it for XP OS's but still most of the relatively aware civilazation still believes in XP me though Im jsut damn tired of it it SUX, I been barely Need hacks Help! Running XP using FinJectin Combat Arms Help - I have only the one pc that runs XP i realize your totally right that the hacks dont work for XP which sux but anyhow ive havent turned off my anti virus program but have disable the component in order to test it out to Need hacks Help! Running XP using FinJectin Combat Arms Help - hey guys so anyways been on for a while tryin to figure out I know im doin somethin wrong but cant figure out what
I have the Finject and am running XP, Injector is used properly and it says injected with the multip
Showing the 5 most recent posts.