Posts by Wampwire
227 posts total, newest first.
Actual Hackingin Minecraft Help - Are you sure that its not your ISP? Is your bandwidth limited?
Are you using proxies that are not on the other side of the world?Merging Hack Clients??in Minecraft Help - [QUOTE=freko190;10934677]I like eclipse the most rn and to be honest I never used notepad for it, and prob wont unless eclipse starts habing issues[/QUOTE]
Jokes aside, I prefer the IntelliJ Idea. Have a try at it :)Merging Hack Clients??in Minecraft Help - [QUOTE=AaronGamez;10927277]Is there a way I can take multiple hacks from different hack clients and merge them together to make my own, if so, how? And could anyone help me, I just wanna put a few hacks together like 5-6Minecraft Nuker Code?in Minecraft Help - [QUOTE=aslhax;10894204]This code does not work, about 50% of the 1.7 code won't work in 1.8 lol. I have this code...
package me.alnoise.Aslhax.modules;
import net.minecraft.network.play.client.C02PacketUseEntity.ActioHow to get MC Server IPs that have letters in them[EASY]in Minecraft Tutorials - A+ for effort, C- for execution.
Ping command is just as fine to use to get the IP address.
However. The problem is, if its a honeypot server (dont ask why an mc server would be such a thing), ping command sends your i
Showing the 5 most recent posts.