Posts by damboy99
3 posts total, newest first.
[X31.1.2] 059 client - start of Oryxmasin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=stealthed7777;14075084]As title says I get stuck and only sent to vault, when I press my nexus button or physically click it with the mouse any ideas?[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=dannyzhao01;14075108]same here wtf please fi[X30.0.0] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Anytime I try to log in with my steam acc. I click log in and then get 500 server error. I can still log in though Steam, but I can't via this client or CC. Others are also having this issue in the help requests section,500 Server Error when using secret loginin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - [QUOTE=SeXZeFPS;13962787]Put the right details.[/QUOTE]
Having the same issue OP is, putting the correct details into the correct spots and still getting server error 500.
Tried multiple clients, tried different ve
Showing the 3 most recent posts.