Posts by Malekyth321
8 posts total, newest first.
Rust :cant use E ,trying to get past buffer size errorin Rust Discussions & Help - Whenever i press e on a object i get an error:unable to get past buffer size or whatever caused by different size or order..
I have a hacked assembly .
Any help?
I've put the old assembly and its working ,but how to use Cube World Character Editor! (Level, Exp,Race,Gender,etc) WIPin Cube World Hacks & Cheats - responding because it says this when i want to download.I always have the wrong version yet i have newest patchin DayZ Help & Requests - I run ARMA2_OA_Build_105785 which is the latest and all i see is serers with lower version than this.
What should i do?..
Were can i find a list of servers with this version?Working non bougth key?in DayZ Help & Requests - Ok so i am playing on no-key servers so i need a key that is not necesarry valid but that would be accepted.
I use random keys from the keygen yet it says that i am banned.
So my question is,were i can get a normal keyHow do i make infiSTAR work?in DayZ Help & Requests - Ok first of all ,dont point me to the already made tutorils as i dont understand them.
I dont know the terms :"VA","RE" and a few others so its pointless.
I know how to load a script.
So the question is:What exactly i mu
Showing the 5 most recent posts.