Posts by Valuate
28 posts total, newest first.
Any Prod-Like servers?in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - [QUOTE=Orbit;11860608]I am making one, you can join as a beta tester if you want.[/QUOTE]
This post just made my day! Added you, and messaged you on Skype.Any Prod-Like servers?in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - I honestly think it's bogus that all the servers are ether "pay to win" or the drop rate is literally at like 100%.. Prod ROTMG SUCKS, and I can't get into it. It's too pay to win. IS there ANY servers that are just for Project B [Not 24/7] [No Hamachi]in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - Thanks Lovro. But, finally when it's approved, it's not online.. Ouch.GodRealm! 24/7! VPS Hosted! No Hamachi!in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - Extremely true^ I have 2 3/8's and I haven't gotten to Oryx once..ForeverROTMG - Little Lag - VPS Hosted 24/7 Uptime - Newin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - Server isn't even up anymore.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.