Posts by Donor
13 posts total, newest first.
cPlayerInfoin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=J;8370608]
Idk man depends on the version of the game.[/QUOTE]
How do you find that it? In reclass?cPlayerInfoin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - is it works?suitable for CARU?USSR's Address Logger v1.1in Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=arun823;8350884]
Alright, well you must wait for an update for that game version as I just remade the sig scans which are located within the new functions that have been added since the update and the new functioUSSR's Address Logger v1.1in Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Only those 6 addresses loggedUSSR's Address Logger v1.1in Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=arun823;8344919]
I'll re-upload the fixed one when I get home; CA RU , EU, and BR haven't had the major update yet so that is why that sig scan is failing because it is in between functions which will be added in
Showing the 5 most recent posts.