Posts by Cupman
116 posts total, newest first.
🔥[UPGRADES]🔥SPOTIFY/DISNEY+/HULU/CRUNCHYROLL/NORDVPN/ADULT/CANVAin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Very quick spotify upgrade thanksGoogle Store Australia refundin Work & Job Offers - Looking for someone who can do a Google Store Australia refund for me (Pixel 3's)
add me on im by clicking hereROYCE'S AMAZING REFUNDING SERVICE | 24/7 | EXPERIENCED REFUNDER | APPLE & MOREin User Services - Failed an AU Apple store refund which I knew there was a chance of so I can't blame him for that, but the only problem I have is that he left me in the dark for a whole week during without knowing if it has failed or sucUnban Request | RainYTin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Smoke;14158232]@ Cupman
Please confirm you have been reimbursed.[/QUOTE]
Not yet, he tried paying me through Google Pay but I can't claim it because we are in different countries. He can't pay me through crypto Unban Request | RainYTin Staff Disputes - https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1360631
This still hasn't been resolved
Showing the 5 most recent posts.