Posts by robbahamut
6 posts total, newest first.
Free Arma III Keys, be quick -> Facebookin ArmA 3 Marketplace - lol one reply in a week, shows how much anyone cares about the lite version lol thanks for the post tho, I already have the full version (well pre purchased :)Duping in DayZ(any mod)in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - THE BEST WAY I know, is to place ur crap u want duped into a vehicle, then abort and re connect. if you can do this before the DB refreshes you will have the items in your inventory still but ALSO the car. this happensUndetected Vehicle Spawn No REin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - So how EXACTLY do I hack dayz lol, how do I run this?? I am COMPLETELY NEW to dayz hacks, actually a little of dayz as well, most hacks I knew used like an injector then ran inside the game like aim bots etc.Hacking Service - Skypein DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - still have yet to hear backHacking Service - Skypein DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Just messaged you on skype, hope to hear from you soon
Showing the 5 most recent posts.