Hacking Service - Skype
My skype is: lolwtfomg3
I take time out of my day to make sure you are completely satisfied to the best of my abilities and that there are no communication problems! It is my number one priority to maintain a legitimate service that involves no scamming or technical crap. I am a human being just like you, and I believe that we should talk to each other like it, so I will stick with you through the entire service and make sure that you get everything you paid for, with little to no miscommunications or problems in between!
I will do custom deals if you only want a specific item or vehicle (instead of a package), just contact me via. Skype!
These are the prices:
-- Complimentary heal with any purchase -- Will also clear the server of all corpses/exploded vehicles to reduce lag if desired
EDIT: Now taking keys as payment! This is the most beneficial to me and you, as you will not have to wait for me to get a new key if my current one is banned, and I will have a key to continue the service afterwards! It's both your payment and your benefit!
Basic Package - $0.99 |OR| 1 key:
1 vehicle of any type (will pick vehicles on the server already before spawning new temporary vehicles)
1 weapon, 4 magazines (any weapon, may be easily detected if it isn't in loot tables and possibly get you admin banned if so)
Any medical items/tools
1 teleport to any location (nobody else)
Kick/kill any single player/clan (must be marked so) from the server
Buddy Package - $1.99 |OR| 2 keys:
2 vehicles of any type (will pick vehicles on the server already before spawning new temporary vehicles)
2 weapons, 4 mags each (any weapon, may be easily detected if it isn't in loot tables and possibly get you admin banned if so)
Any medical items/tools
1 teleport to any location (your friend as well)
Kick/kill any single player/clan (must be marked so) from the server
Explode any single player
Group Package - $2.99 |OR| 3 keys:
4 vehicles of any type (will pick vehicles on the server already before spawning new temporary vehicles)
4 weapons, 6 mags each (any weapon, may be easily detected if it isn't in loot tables and possible get you admin banned if so)
Any medical items/tools
Clan teleport to any location (can specify targets such as other players/clans/bases)
Kick/kill any players on the server
Explode any players on the server
Spawn zombies on any 2 players
Change time/weather
Advanced Package - $4.99 |OR| 4 keys:
Any vehicles of any type (same as above)
Any weapons + any amount of mags (same as above)
Any other items/tools
Teleport anyone to anywhere/anyone
Kick/kill any players on the server
Explode any players on the server
Spawn zombies on any players on the server
Cause visual weirdness for any players on the server
Change time/weather
Disclaimer - If I am for any reason unavailable or unable to log in due to my current ban-state or bypass state, you will be required to wait for me to be able again before I can hack on BE-Enabled servers.
I take time out of my day to make sure you are completely satisfied to the best of my abilities and that there are no communication problems! It is my number one priority to maintain a legitimate service that involves no scamming or technical crap. I am a human being just like you, and I believe that we should talk to each other like it, so I will stick with you through the entire service and make sure that you get everything you paid for, with little to no miscommunications or problems in between!
I will do custom deals if you only want a specific item or vehicle (instead of a package), just contact me via. Skype!
These are the prices:
-- Complimentary heal with any purchase -- Will also clear the server of all corpses/exploded vehicles to reduce lag if desired
EDIT: Now taking keys as payment! This is the most beneficial to me and you, as you will not have to wait for me to get a new key if my current one is banned, and I will have a key to continue the service afterwards! It's both your payment and your benefit!
Basic Package - $0.99 |OR| 1 key:
1 vehicle of any type (will pick vehicles on the server already before spawning new temporary vehicles)
1 weapon, 4 magazines (any weapon, may be easily detected if it isn't in loot tables and possibly get you admin banned if so)
Any medical items/tools
1 teleport to any location (nobody else)
Kick/kill any single player/clan (must be marked so) from the server
Buddy Package - $1.99 |OR| 2 keys:
2 vehicles of any type (will pick vehicles on the server already before spawning new temporary vehicles)
2 weapons, 4 mags each (any weapon, may be easily detected if it isn't in loot tables and possibly get you admin banned if so)
Any medical items/tools
1 teleport to any location (your friend as well)
Kick/kill any single player/clan (must be marked so) from the server
Explode any single player
Group Package - $2.99 |OR| 3 keys:
4 vehicles of any type (will pick vehicles on the server already before spawning new temporary vehicles)
4 weapons, 6 mags each (any weapon, may be easily detected if it isn't in loot tables and possible get you admin banned if so)
Any medical items/tools
Clan teleport to any location (can specify targets such as other players/clans/bases)
Kick/kill any players on the server
Explode any players on the server
Spawn zombies on any 2 players
Change time/weather
Advanced Package - $4.99 |OR| 4 keys:
Any vehicles of any type (same as above)
Any weapons + any amount of mags (same as above)
Any other items/tools
Teleport anyone to anywhere/anyone
Kick/kill any players on the server
Explode any players on the server
Spawn zombies on any players on the server
Cause visual weirdness for any players on the server
Change time/weather
Disclaimer - If I am for any reason unavailable or unable to log in due to my current ban-state or bypass state, you will be required to wait for me to be able again before I can hack on BE-Enabled servers.



thanks alot