WTSHacking Service - Skype

Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
I paid him 1$ still waiting for the spawning..
Quote Originally Posted by noob921 View Post
I paid him 1$ still waiting for the spawning..
Already spawned your vehicle, weapon, backpack, and medical supplies. Just so everyone knows until you change your post :P

Of course you wrecked your helicopter like 5 minutes later though, and I would have replaced it if my game didn't crash.

Sorry about that.
+1 for this guy, he is great! And a nice guy.
+Vouch, Nice guy.

Good service.!!

+rep
Bump in case anyone has a key or some money for a key and wants services still!

I'm kind of falling away from Arma 2 and I'm not quite as active on Skype, but either way I don't have a key right now. When I have a new key, or an offer for one, I will return.
Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?