Posts by rockerhead99
5 posts total, newest first.
OrapeV3 27.7.6 [Everything Working]in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Where are people getting these releases from?Accidentally deleted muledump folder.in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - As the title says, I accidently deleted all my mule info. Is there some way I can find out the email of my mules again?Anyone do custom client work?in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - I'm looking for a client with:
-Lava walls is what I need the most
-No fullscreen
-Auto aim
-Auto nexus (30% is preferable)
-No sprite world hacks
-No no clip
-No CS DeBuffsInput lag on mac w/h flashplayerin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - As the title says, I get serious input lag when I play realm. Is anyone else getting it? When I move around it's fine but if I start clicking (loot bags) i can mash keys and the movements go on even after I've stopped.Selling 3 gift cards (total of $60) for ugcs or items (negotiable)in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - 195419The first is a $15 Walmart, the second a $20 Target card, and the third is a $25 Old Navy
Pictures below to prove i have them. (I am not vouched so i can go first) 195419
Skype:rockerhead99
Showing the 5 most recent posts.