Posts by mitch1490
105 posts total, newest first.
LoreBot v11 By Mitch1490in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=xunev;10312999]i have tested the lorebot
here is the results:
the auto-bot get 5/10 because it has some problems
the bot manager is complicated
the bot manager dosen t attack
grab from the shop button ( AE ban peLoreBot v11 By Mitch1490in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - hi to everyone.
I'm a old coder of flash and made this bot last year and found it in searching one of my computers,
so I decided to share with you. I dont play anymore, I putted so much money into that game also.
there Hidden Project Trainerin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - why do you use sandboxe when coding...?Wheel of doomin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - On each spin I get stuff and when I logout then login back my ny stuff vanish and loosing everything -_-Undead Raxgorein Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - I can, if you help me do ultra.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.