SolvedHidden Project Trainer

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Hidden Project Trainer
I was following zerobrium's tut for making an AQW trainer (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/759-aq-wor...-w-videos.html), but i got this error in the output

Code:
LoginURL: cf-userlogin.asp?ran=0.2110360306687653
Sending: user=darakath&unm=darakath&pass=&pwd=
Connection to file:///C|/Users/I%20AM%20THE%20ADMIN/Desktop/cf-userlogin.asp?ran=0.2110360306687653 halted - not permitted from http://infinityarts.co/gamefiles/gameclient_R21.swf
-- Remote SWFs may not access local files.
Unable to load URL

is there anyway i can fix this?
why do you use sandboxe when coding...?
Quote Originally Posted by mitch1490 View Post
why do you use sandboxe when coding...?
i dont -_-
Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
i dont -_-
Dude Nice password there. XD It would be a shame if something happened lol.
Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
Dude Nice password there. XD It would be a shame if something happened lol.
whoops lol
good thing this isnt my aqw acc


HELPPPP!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
whoops lol
good thing this isnt my aqw acc


HELPPPP!!!
Ill see what I can do. You mind adding me on skype?

EDIT: Well i tried and didnt figure it out. For some reason it is acting with the sandbox. Anyhow just use hellquest for the shop+quest loading.
So you're trying to make a trainer for HiddenProject?
Haha I don't think the creators would be too happy about that, but sure. xD
From looking at the error, It looks like some permission/security issue you've got there.
I tried making a trainer for HiddenProject a while ago and I never got that error, but I never finished it because I got lazy and decided
there was no point in making a trainer for a private server xD

I'm not sure how you would go about fixing this problem.
But, make sure you have a line of code like
"System.security.allowDomain("http://infinityarts.co/");" or something similar :P

Also, it could be a problem locally on your computer, so make sure your flash settings are configured correctly.
Make sure you have all necessary locations set to trusted.
More Info: Adobe - Flash Player : Settings Manager - Global Security Settings panel
Alright well, if you go to the actual .swf link on the site, which you seem to have not, this would be the link you would find: http://infinityarts.co/gamefiles/gameloader.swf Also, They have patched the loader to where you cannot log into it. Have a fun day sir.
^ Solved


/closed
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us