Posts by wesley1608
3 posts total, newest first.
Hello MPGHin Member Introduction & Return - Thanks man!Hello MPGHin Member Introduction & Return - Hello MPGH
I am just trying to introduce my self for a bit here.
My name is Wesley, and I live in Holland.
The reason I joined this community is mainly to make some money, but I also really like reading through all How do I make a picturea appear in my thread?in Help & Requests - Hello everyone,
I have a simple question, I hope there is a a simple anwser, because whenever I try to upload an image, it just gets shown as an attachment to the thread instead of it being visual.
Thank you.#1 DayZ Spawning Service || 20/7 available || Cheap prices || All mods || PayPalin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Hello MPGH.com
236685
Starting today, I offer my DayZ spawning service to the community, I will try to be as cheap and reliable as possible.
Unlike others, I won't charge you for amounts, but for the effort I need to Universal or Taviana spawn toolin DayZ Help & Requests - Hello everyone,
I am new to this forum, but as the title says I am looking for a spawn tool.
Because I am new, I don't know where to look, can you help me out ?
- Wesley
Showing the 5 most recent posts.