Posts by AlexandreVoese
71 posts total, newest first.
Alexandre Simple Hack 17/06/13in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - [QUOTE=loloremix;8353886]detected/crashed ..[/QUOTE]
Only windows XP !Alexandre Public VIP [AIMBOT] [CRASH] [TELEKILL] [STAMINA FULL] [ETC]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=TwistedCourse;8327886]Ok so I found an Injector, but now I'm having the same problems as others...I press Insert and nothing happens....
I'm using Windows 8, could that have anything to do with it?[/QUOTE]
I use Alexandre Simple Hack 17/06/13in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - [QUOTE=MoisesPT;8327364]Então só amanhã vai conseguir o hack¿ :/[/QUOTE]
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat-arms-hacks-cheats/689402-alexandre-public-vip-aimbot-crash-telekill-stamina-full-etc.htmlAlexandre Public VIP [AIMBOT] [CRASH] [TELEKILL] [STAMINA FULL] [ETC]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=hitman265;8327795]
The menu dont appear even if we press insert.[/QUOTE]
you have C++ PC?
---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------
@MoisesPT veja se o hacker funcionAlexandre Public VIP [AIMBOT] [CRASH] [TELEKILL] [STAMINA FULL] [ETC]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=mrbobz;8327650]menu does not exist, is there a hot key?[/QUOTE]
the menu does not open automatic, press INSERT.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.