PatchedAlexandre Simple Hack 17/06/13

Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
I cant Download this
Quote Originally Posted by Safepay View Post
I cant Download this

Need wait a moderator to approve the hacker.
Attach the unpacked version for analysis please. It will be removed after I see it.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
Attach the unpacked version for analysis please. It will be removed after I see it.
check the file, Please
Quote Originally Posted by AlexandreVoese View Post
check the file, Please
Virus scans don't match the file. Fix those and its good to go
File appears safe.

/Approved
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
File appears safe.

/Approved
Thanks man <3
patched hte hack i test now 18/06/2013 2:33
Finally thanks man <3
thanks for the fast release

EDIT:
when i download it the rar file isnt full so it says no archive was found, any one else having the same problem?
Detected already, after some seconds the game just shutdown.

Oh, i see now that you said it works only for Win XP.. Nice release anyway
Quote Originally Posted by MoisesPT View Post
Detected already, after some seconds the game just shutdown.

Oh, i see now that you said it works only for Win XP.. Nice release anyway
I will soon launch windows 7
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?