PatchedAlexandre Simple Hack 17/06/13

Posts 31–44 of 44 · Page 3 of 3
finally u release hack for EU
Very nice mam!
Does it have to be injected or something?
Quote Originally Posted by Hellfire96 View Post
Does it have to be injected or something?
Yes... How else?
Quote Originally Posted by loloremix View Post
detected/crashed ..
Only windows XP !
Make 1 for windows7 please!

Fatality-
can we use it if we have w7 but launch CA with xp comptability ?
Baseplatex2, I just tried. It doesn't crash, but no hack gui ever loads.
Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey2457 View Post
Baseplatex2, I just tried. It doesn't crash, but no hack gui ever loads.
Ok thanks
Good work, but I cant test it. Maybe i will release a hack again for CA..
Make one for Windows7 Please!

Fatality-
Crash, crash and crash. I have win XP and I have crashs. Crash after loggin. DETEDCTED
Posts 31–44 of 44 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?