Posts by Darky
583 posts total, newest first.
[Tut] Bypass Tutorial!in Visual Basic Programming - [quote=oneirish;273645]JESUS CHRIST ITS LOADED WITH VIRUSES!!!!!! DONT DOWNLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/9673/sdfsr8.png
HES TELLING YOU TO TURN OF ANTI VIRUS BECAUSE HE WANTS YOU TO USE!!!!...[Tut] Bypass Tutorial!in Visual Basic Programming - [quote=mojo007;272855]Here's a bypass tutorial, no joke. It looks hard but it's super easy to do. And this works with all hacks and all games, because all it does is hide the hack process.
When I say to type somethinNeed VB.Net Modulein Visual Basic Programming - Why VB.net module. Why not just VB6 module?
*you can get Visual Basic 6 module almoust everywhere*Stop Pming me Please?in WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=4tw;226647]14 dollars paypal for, a 30 day tmp9 and l8.[/QUOTE]
No I'm not stupid. check this QUOTE!!! kind of trading, I think!!!!!Stop Pming me Please?in WarRock - International Hacks - This thread turned into Marketplace! OMFG
Showing the 5 most recent posts.