Posts by DA0
79 posts total, newest first.
This is not acceptable anymorein Need for Speed World Discussion - I agree with the original poster on this.
Part of the reason I quit nfsw was cheating beyond that decent limit .Hacking like a pursuit bot/autovynil etc that doesn't affect your fellow nfsw players is acceptable ,but crHow about some Ultra parts?in Need for Speed World Discussion - Last time I played NFSW 90% of the parts I got were from Treasure hunt .You should try that ,if you're lucky you will get one every 2-3 days without wasting hours and hours on races .camaro ZL1in Need for Speed World Discussion - It was for FREE (not IGC) 1 1/2 years ago , might be back in the IGCCR soon .You can get that car for 12000 something SB in its Elite Version .need some important hack toolin Need for Speed World Help - No , it's useless because they have patched the bodykits system some time ago and artmoney itself does not work anymore .need some important hack toolin Need for Speed World Help - Google usually helps out .It's useless anyway , it DOESN'T work anymore .
Showing the 5 most recent posts.