Posts by Pete3571
14 posts total, newest first.
If you can still bypass cheat engine, what could you do without getting banned?in WarFrame Hacks & Cheats - I've had a few quick attempts at it on other things, my knowledge is basic but I'd be interested trying some things in warframe (on solo of course), what exactly does the game detect?
Like would I be able to freeze thUncover Mapin Cube World Help & Requests - Just an idea, I don't know how to do it, but to uncover all the map, couldn't you get the character location and just teleport it to each square of the map? It'd take a while but would save having to walk everywhere :PBanned!?in WarFrame Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Aaron;8577249]I'm interested to learn how you guys set up macros.[/QUOTE]
I've downloaded razer synapse a while ago, you can make as many macros as you want for each program assuming you have razer hardware :)Ultimate Color Unlockerin WarFrame Hacks & Cheats - Does the colour unlocker in whiteruns v1.04 one still work, or will it ban you even if not joining a game?
Edit: nope it doesn't do anything(singleplayer) Fastest Legit Way to Level your Characterin Cube World Discussion - I haven't played much, but I found the areas where I'd gain a few levels in 10 minutes were the castles, where I've bound a key to fire the crossbow shots really fast, and it kills most things within a few seconds, so in
Showing the 5 most recent posts.