Posts by Spatulashredder
4 posts total, newest first.
Need info on this "server-sided" stuffin Team Fortress 2 Hacks - lol but for real I just need to know.Just got VAC banned with only non-bannable things in use!in Team Fortress 2 Hacks - Dude. This is a tf2 h4x forum. Please gtfo andre02203.
Also, op of thread, I have been using lmaobox for a few days now. I have gotten banned from servers, but I haven't gotten my account revoked. I hope valve doesn''Need info on this "server-sided" stuffin Team Fortress 2 Hacks - So to hack item drops, you need to hack the tf2 steam/valve server that declares item drops?
And is this impossible?Need info on this "server-sided" stuffin Team Fortress 2 Hacks - Ok, so a lot of people are saying stuff like "you cant get items automatically its SERVERSIDED". Well, does this mean that the server you're PLAYING ON controls it, or a valve server somewhere on earth controls it? Becau
Showing the 4 most recent posts.