Posts by Hades Hacker
5 posts total, newest first.
Blacklist of the hackersin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - [QUOTE=aaiight;8418389]Well I got caught by a dude in AVA and he recorded me and sad that I'm gonna get banned lol which i never will bobo
After that I was on the web and found this strange webpage called "avahackers weMacro V2.1 by Gornoin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Elidonn;8418214]YOU cannot set middle Mouse button Anymore[/QUOTE]
Facepalm. LOL If you go to ava key settings, and go to the fire button and just left click it. It will set to middle buttonAVA Sea's xigncode filesin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - [QUOTE=Jabberwo0ck;8412260]Yo guys I have a problem with xigncode not updating on AVA Sea.
If you have it updated and want to help me then please upload those files here.
Thanks in advance. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
I can giXC updatein Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - [QUOTE=ragengine;8412665]If you're a real hack coder, try to share with us :)[/QUOTE]
Well I uploaded a forum that i might release this ava hack but the post got removedXC updatein Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - [QUOTE=ragengine;8406812]
Hello MPGH,
After a while no hack work from now, it's because of XC ( XignCode ) update, and that's not all.
Aeria is planing to make a new anticheat protection, so a huge update would take
Showing the 5 most recent posts.