Posts by loiter2
85 posts total, newest first.
[1.0.1.0] 059client - Oryx 3in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Q/A on rotmg reddit stated that anybody that played O3 with an “external client” is gonna get “super duper banned”. I’d be careful with anything unity related atm on hacked clientsSELLING DECAS/ST's FOR 0.25 Ea.| CHEAPEST | VOUCHED | BULK SALESin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - vouch, really quick service would definitely buy from themFPS Drops with CC/059in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Hey RoTMG community, my game has been okay the past week, but just recently (started probably yesterday) the game has been SUPER choppy. I tried playing on the regular website and I was getting 61 FPS, but when I go onto[X28.0.2] 059's clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Client was working fine, but now it's giving me "Load error, retrying" every time I try to start up the game. Any fixes? It's stuck on it.[X28.0.1] 059's clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Where are the other debuffs? I only see the client-sided ones.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.