Posts by Elecaii
11 posts total, newest first.
Simple Silver Tutorialin Combat Arms Mod Tutorials - [QUOTE=Complixity;8693325]
Are you sure you followed the tutorial step by step?[/QUOTE]
I realised i had messed up one of the steps, nice tut by the way :)Simple Silver Tutorialin Combat Arms Mod Tutorials - I don't know what I'm doing wrong.. but when i go to paint the metal to white it just stays as normal.. :/Skaters Menu v2.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - not working windows 8 64bitFlaming G36Ein Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - I have a fixed version.. the flame is brighter and it's not as darkFlaming G36Ein Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [QUOTE=Red Shift;8445274]Looks like a C+P but it does look nice as opposed to most C+P's /gewd
like AeroJr said try to stop the colours from desaturating. That took alot away for me :/[/QUOTE]
Recently learnt how to do
Showing the 5 most recent posts.