PatchedSkaters Menu v2.0

Posts 1–15 of 66 · Page 1 of 5
Skaters Menu v2.0


Description:
This is the result of Adderal, and too much time on my hands. After I released my shitty Hotkey, I took some Adderal. I haven't slept since Friday. There may be errors in this but I'm pretty sure all the features work and its much better then my Hotkey so go nuts! Leave suggestions in the comments, no "Add opk" or "add aimbot"

Virus Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/a...is/1376865919/
SkatersMenu v2.rar - Jotti's malware scan

Works on:
Windows 7 32bit: Working
Windows 7 64bit: Working
Not working for Windows 8 at all.

How to use:
I recommend using Extreme Injector.
The key for the menu is Insert.
Arrow keys control the menu.
Any more questions do comment.

Credits:
@dnoob
@Coder.DiasII
@arun823
@OpKilts
@shadow..'

Approve?
@Flengo
@YellowFever
@BACKD00R
SkatersMenu v2_mpgh.net.rar363 KB · 724 downloads 3/45 malicious
Approved, but not tested in game, post results
I'm on windows 7 64 bit and using extreme injector, but when i inject from the launcher, it doesn't work, when i try to inject the game when it comes up, it crashes. Help?
Quote Originally Posted by redblade01 View Post
I'm on windows 7 64 bit and using extreme injector, but when i inject from the launcher, it doesn't work, when i try to inject the game when it comes up, it crashes. Help?
Rightclick on the injector and run as admin.
Launch combat arms. If a messagebox pops up then it injected properly. If not you did some thing wrong. Try disabling you antivirus.
Can anybody see if the Chams work?
Quote Originally Posted by ypmagic View Post
Can anybody see if the Chams work?
They do, look beside the sandbags a little to the right. Its hard to see but its a player underground going to that sliding door thats under the spawn point.
It seems I can get past login screen but it just crashes on the server select.
It works, but can you add aimbot?
I used Extreme Injector and it didn't work for me , It just crashed and my combat arms didn't even run and windows 8 btw.
It didn't work for me either... Windows 8 64 bit (I disabled my antivirus to btw.)
Thanks, Windows 7 Win 32bit tested, works.
Welp, time to play combat arms again
There's no aimbot all these hackers have shit aim so whats the point.
Thank you for your release!
Posts 1–15 of 66 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?