[Help]D3D Menu

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
[Help]D3D Menu
Can some1 make tutorial how to make D3D MENU so im not doing d3d, only menu..=D
erm? what do you mean
Like MPGH VIP D3D. Move in menu with -> keys etc. And it open and close with DEL, etc..
I can make the MPGH VIP d3d menu. Its easy
Quote Originally Posted by Evolution990 View Post
I can make the MPGH VIP d3d menu. Its easy
if you know how to do then tell it us
Uhh i had tut but i deleted it lol.Just search from google.I finded that from there
If you find, send pm for me, or tell it here.

Cause i can't get d3d starterkit work
I allready made one, same as mpgh vip hack and with detours.
100% undetected
Quote Originally Posted by Evolution990 View Post
I allready made one, same as mpgh vip hack and with detours.
100% undetected
don't tell anything, put screens here and tell us (if you really made it) how to do it
i think you need to find this out yourself!
I am making d3d hacks and u need to know allot about c++.

But if you realy think you wanne make one then search tutorial on google and download 'd3d starter kit'

good luck
well d3d is still more easy than client hooking :<
just try ... create chams in d3d
and create chams in client hooking
same with menu...
d3d goes faster
but client hooking is alot more powerfull
Quote Originally Posted by Niratsio View Post
i think you need to find this out yourself!
I am making d3d hacks and u need to know allot about c++.

But if you realy think you wanne make one then search tutorial on google and download 'd3d starter kit'

good luck
******, i said before i didnt get d3d work nigah
Does any of u know where to get a starter kit? because i just can't find 1
Quote Originally Posted by cothen12 View Post
******, i said before i didnt get d3d work nigah
then how the fock you wanne make a ingame menu hack ****** -_-'
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us