[Help] D3D

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[Help] D3D
Can someone post a link or show me how to make colored character models?
Anyone at all? The only thing I want is for the characters to be red, green, and blue...
Im working on them currently. With the help of reborn finding the crc's I just need to write a dll, my only problem is d3d8 coding. Im a first timer for d3d, I am used to ogl. Anyway I got all the crc's but im used to doing model rec using NumVertices. If anyone can help me out, id appreciate it.
(lol) Nice little signature, but I have no clue as of what to do when it comes to D3D making, sorry.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce
I know nothing about Coloring. XD
same here ^^ lol any tuts you guys could pst wud help lol
dont worry about the coloring, I got all the coding portion settled, the only thing I need to know is how to make chams using crc's, cause the only way I know is by using numvertices.
if(m_Stride == 44 && (NumVertices == 352 || NumVertices == 700 || NumVertices == 927 || NumVertices == 1019 || NumVertices == 1123 || NumVertices == 1338 || NumVertices == 1578))
^^ this is an example of numvertices for another game, I have hexadecimal values like: 0x558FE4FE
soo my question is how would I use it.. would it be used liek this:
if(m_Stride == 44 && (NumVertices == 0x558FE4FE || etc..))

thats my only question..
I think so, but I'm not sure...
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?