Posts by AmericanHawk1
93 posts total, newest first.
Just Some Batteye Shit....in ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats - Though old and outdated, this is still a good post to get a good idea about what BattlEye does behind the scenes.Find a PRIVATE cheat that works today and is not expensive.in ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats - I know what BattlEyeTM uses for Arma 3 and it's detected now.
Don't use it...Arma3 Injector (Working)in ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats - Extreme injector is not undetected what-so-ever with BattlEye, wtf...
You're not going to find a public undetected injector. BattlEye will straight up block your injection and ban you if you use it on ArmA 3. If you're any cheats?in ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats - For that you would need a script executor and a infinistar bypass.
All cheats on this forum will get detected in hours and I'm pretty sure you can't advertise other cheats sites here.
If you do go buy other cheats, I wArmA 3 Script (Bomb Dropper)in ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats - BTW, this 100% wtill works.
I can still crash KOTH server with ease!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.