Posts by alecuba16
10 posts total, newest first.
So i was bannedin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - This is because you used the cheat in bad way, don't be a evil modder or you will be more prone to be banned, I have already one account banned because I was too evil, now I'm only looking for others modders that are eviSimple Trainer V2.3 (GTA V Singleplayer and Online)in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Yeah game just crashes.[Question] Warpack IPsin World of Tanks Hacks & Cheats - This is the key, you need to have one valid key to recreate the auth process and messages, then analyze the captured data and try to find the important information that gives you the auth,[Question] Warpack IPsin World of Tanks Hacks & Cheats - But you need to know what the auth server does . Redir the traffic into localhost is useless...MPGF RoboCrosshairin World of Tanks Hacks & Cheats - Thank you man!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.