Posts by jumban
9 posts total, newest first.
What is c++ FOR??in C++/C Programming - Hi guys. I have a question. I know C++ is for programming and making games and stuff, but can I use it to create hacks? I had learnt mostly the basics of C++ through the past 1 week and I still am unsure of what C++ can Is it worth it learning C++in C++/C Programming - I have sam's teach yourself C++ in 21 days book. BUT WHAT THE HECK? I took one week to learn day one!So close to the 350 kill cap!(If there is one)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Well. I feel that there is no need to BUY hacks cos its kind of a waste of money. I use the public hacks and they're more than enough. I have a modem right beside my computer so I can use the alleged "OPK" haha. I just pHow To Hide CA Programin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Ok, first of all U need a hard disk or hard drive. You just copy the whole game folder into the hard disk and remove CA from control panel. Then copy it back to your computer. Do not put it in C/Nexon. Put it somewhere yBypassing Hackshield(Help)in C++/C Programming - Ok. This is the first time I start a new thread. Please forgive me if I had made any mistakes or posted in the wrong section. I recently found out I can stop hackshield from loading by unpacking and tweaking it. But now,
Showing the 5 most recent posts.