Posts by CursedBrood
21 posts total, newest first.
[NA|EU] WooLevel.57 - hack-free leveling botin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - It's a false positive.[HELP] Vindictus Login Failedin Vindictus Help - Notices started showing up around 10am eastern. They SAY it should last 5 hours. SO sit back. Have a cup of coffee or tea. Go watch a movie. Start a model car. Find a date. Have a lunch with some friends. Do some chores.Breakoff Farming or XPin Vindictus Farming Discussions / Farming Help - still up for farming but I have since made new characters. Currently have a Kai I made specifically for breakoff/lum farming.Is Vindictus itself dead?in Vindictus Discussions - People still play the game. You find it more on weekends that there are more boats during regular gaming peak hours.Breakoff Farming or XPin Vindictus Farming Discussions / Farming Help - [QUOTE=Reneekun;9259158]Sent you a pm. Looking forward to hear back.[/QUOTE]
I wasn't even paying attention to this thread anymore. It was made last year.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.