Posts by Swaly
12 posts total, newest first.
★ LEVEL 30 ★ 224 SKINS ★ ALL CHAMPS ★ SILVER IV ★ HOT ★in League of Legends Marketplace - I could offer $350-$375 for this account.
I've added you on skype, if you accept in the next 5 minutes, I'll up it to $400 USD.RP for NXin League of Legends Marketplace - I'll give you a good offer. I can get free NX, and I can give you a method on top of that.
Add my skype: snoopyxhdACC PLAT 1 SOLO Q + CHALLENGER 5v5 + ALL CHAMPS + 128 SKINS + 19 RunePagesin League of Legends Marketplace - I can offer $350 for this account. Add my skype: snoopyxhd
USING MM, ILL PAY FOR MM FEESLooking to Buy Stresser Accountin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Like title says, looking to buy a stresser account. Preferably a notorious one, with 5+ GB/s
Add my skype if you have any offers: snoopyxhd
Post on here as well boboEUW Silver 3. 8 Rune pages, Ultimate + 3 Legendary skins + LOTS more and ALL champs!in League of Legends Marketplace - I'll offer around $250, add my skype:
snoopyxhd
Showing the 5 most recent posts.