Posts by milesvs215
12 posts total, newest first.
Fabiano's Source server.exe crashin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - Got it fixed. Please close. :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Fabiano's Source server.exe crashin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - [QUOTE=GhostMareee;11930913]use xampp or wrong database[/QUOTE]
I am using XAMPP. The tutorial i read told me i should upload RotmgProd.sql to phpmyadmin, which I did. Another thing that is happening is it loads the cFabiano's Source server.exe crashin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - Howdy. When I started the server.exe as administrator (and Wserver) It all went smooth, but once i opened up the client the server.exe crashed.\
Pictures of the crash https://gyazo.com/337dbf12d6bc738f82ad451466a452f5
Mizzle420420: Bind Menu v2 [SA] [New] [Undetected]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Mizzle420420;10803922]
No, you got it all wrong. you must print out the script, shred it, melt it in a spoon, and inject it into your DayZ with a 20ml surgical syringe.[/QUOTE]
well that worked but i don't feel RealmOfFreein Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - [QUOTE=Potfarmerv2;10653774]WHO CRASHED THE F***ING SERVER?[/QUOTE]
Well, we don't know if anyone crashed the server. If someone crashed the server by just spawning things, it would be up. I think the server is being
Showing the 5 most recent posts.