Posts by DarrrkPirate
5 posts total, newest first.
Taked items and no banning because ae don't cares [cool]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - So they removed all your items :) Cool story bro, I wouldn't try that.AQWorlds Private Server: HiddenProject!in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Well it would be easyer to explain with screenshots so here it is:
s11.postimg.org/r8atao5wz/First.png
So when I click to get the items, I can press yes only to one items because the others disappear
In the end I get oAQWorlds Private Server: HiddenProject!in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Just some buggs to report:
1. If you have the same quest items more times and you try to take them into your inventory only one will count as taken not all of them.
2. On the quest "Fur Trade" from drudgen you can get Dage's Endurance Test | MUCH MORE ORGANIZED | EFFICIENT | FAST |in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - 115 tokens in 5 hours.AQWorlds Private Server: HiddenProject!in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Nicely done server, I really enjoy playing it. It make me like it more than aqw because it doesn't require that huge amount of time to be spent in order to get cool items, it take way to f*ing long.
Most of classes skil
Showing the 5 most recent posts.