Posts by 5DOG5
2 posts total, newest first.
V22in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - PLs help me... I have Win7 ultimate 64 bits, CF EU, And i use undetected injectors: PerX injector or kareem's injector. BUT When I inject ALL H4CKS not just it I have Xtrap error all times. Don't say: "You need FrameworkHELP PLEASE I GET THIS WHEN I INJECT HACKin CrossFire Help - I have same problem I have win7 ultimate 64 bit and when I inject a hack i have Xtrap error all times... Oh and I have CF eu. I downloaded the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 and 2010 c++ redistributable x64. But always havC++ Simple Name ESPin C++/C Programming - aha dar lKS aI have windows 7 ultimate 64 bit and when I inject hack I have Xtrap error all times.in CrossFire Help - I have windows 7 ultimate 64 bit and when I inject hack I have Xtrap error all times. :( :( pls help me...
Showing the 4 most recent posts.