Posts by COME@ME
28 posts total, newest first.
ROTMG Account [$100]in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=962059
Almost got scammed by the guy reported in this thread, good thing I looked him up.ROTMG Account [$100]in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Looking for a good ROTMG account worth $100.00
Payment Method: PayPal
Contact Me (Skype): silenttheif123
You go first or OMM.League of Legends [72 Champions, 10 Skins, 2 Full Rune Pages -AP/AD-]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Codie;10526304]go to elophant (google it) and run a skinscore check[/QUOTE]
Did a bit of research. Seems people usually only buy LoL accounts for the skins. Guess I'll close the thread then....not going to sell. :League of Legends [72 Champions, 10 Skins, 2 Full Rune Pages -AP/AD-]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - mjrr1998 As I said, I've put 200-300 into the account already. Why would I sell for less than $100?
Anyways, I put the price down to $75.00, I won't sell it for any less than that.League of Legends [72 Champions, 10 Skins, 2 Full Rune Pages -AP/AD-]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hello, I'm selling my League of Legends account. The account comes with the account's email address.
I've spent 200-300 dollars on the account so far.
Champions:
http://gyazo.com/ca845f0b67313dd2473070c9adefc1f2
ht
Showing the 5 most recent posts.